Monday, September 10, 2007

Prophecy from Terry Virgo at Stoneleigh Bible Week 2000!

"I want you to realise the value you have on high, that you are represented there. I want you to ponder that in the depths of your heart; you are represented on high by the Prince of the universe, by the darling of the heart of God, the Prince and the Saviour. One whose worth defies your understanding, represents you on high. You don't have simply a name; you don't have simply an angel representing you but you are represented on high by the King of Glory Himself and that He pleads your cause. He pleads your name. He pleads on your behalf forever and ever. He has joined Himself forever to you, you are joined to Him forever, never to turn away, never to grow weary. You are represented on high by the King of Glory!

I want you to realise the massive value I put upon your life, says the Lord. Often you feel yourself tossed about by your circumstances. You feel you are the plaything of other people's temper, people's requirements. I want you to know that you are the apple of My eye. I want you to know you are in My hand, I want you to know these things and to know them so well that other problems bounce off you. You are so filled with the knowledge of My will for you, so assured of My overwhealming love for you, My hand being upon you, that those circumstances which would, to others, seem almost insurmountable, obstacles that seem impossible are as nothing to you because of the certainity of the love of God, flooding your inner being. The certainties of God are bigger to you than anything that stands in your way.

I want you to be like that My dear children for this is reality, this truth, that I have loved you, chosen you, ordained steps for you. I want you to march and run and jump and dance with courage, clarity, dignity and celebration because you are beloved and known. You are valued on high! You are forever valued and it is for you to celebrate this reality with such joy that you bring Me praise and all the angels look on in wonder because I have such a secure child on the earth. Therefore, drink deeply during these days, beloved, drink deeply of My love and the certainities of My love and the value that I have placed upon you.

Know the high, high value that you have. Know that I have My eye continually upon you to teach, to change you. If you will receive from Me, you will, even in these days, learn and grow and develop and you will learn in your inner man, truths that will set you free. Therefore, I want grow and develop and you will learn in your inner man, truths that will set you free. Therefore, I want you to know this. I don't just throw away My truths, I have focussed them on you with great love and great delight and great purpose says the Lord. Therefore receive from Me, knowing that I give you out of My love, right into your heart, in My purposes, says the Lord.

No comments: