Monday, September 10, 2007

Prophecy from David Devenish at Stoneleigh Bible Week 2000!

"I want to bring two words to you. Faithful God ... Full of faith. Full of faith. Full of faith you have been celebrating Me as the faithful God, the God who is true to His word, the God whose promises reamin, the God who forgives your sins totally, the God who is faithful to forgive your sins as you confess them, the God whose promises will never fail. I am your faithful God.

I want to say to you that I am pleased with you as My faithful people. I want to say to you that, I am pleased with the fruit of My Holy Spirit within you that has produced faithfulness. Some of you say that you don't feel that you are very faithful or consistent, God would say to you, "Hear this I am pleased with your faithfulness. I am pleased with the way you have come faithfully to this Bible Week, year after year and you have come, despite difficulties for some of you, despite all sorts of things, you have been here to declare My word and sing My praise. You have been faithful, you have kept going through the difficulties of life and I say, My faithful people, I am pleased with you. I want to say from the faithful God to those who, by grace, I have made faithful, now be full of faith for this week.

Right from the start I want you to be full of faith about the amazing things I am going to do to you. I want you to be full of faith for visitations of My Spirit upon you. I want you to be full of faith for an open heaven above you and My Spirit poured out in amazing power. I want you to be full of faith for the meeting of your deepest needs during this time and that I will equip you to do all that I have called you to. I want you to be full of faith, those of you who have heard My promises in the past and yet full of faith for My accomplishment of all that I have promised to you. I want you to be full of faith for outbreaks of My power in healing, in setting people free, in signs and wonders, in demonstrations of My Spirit, be full of faith. I want you to be a people this week who know that it is by My grace you are a faithful people but also that you will be full of faith.

Full of faith as you go around this campsite, believing that I am going to speak to you, believing that I am going to break into your life, believe that as you pray for one another in small groups in places all around the campsite, that I am going to be there. Be full of faith that your children are going to be met powerfully, full of faith that youth are going to be called to the missions to this world that I have in mind for them. Be full of faith, faithful! Full of faith!".