Wednesday, August 29, 2007

"Baptism of the Holy Spirit" Paper by Jesse Phillips!

I am tremendously excited that my friend from the US - fellow charismatic blogger Jesse Phillips - has condensed his thesis from SG Pastors College into a workable and helpful set of notes on the Baptism of the Holy Spirit.

It is available here.


While the initial thesis is of enormous interest to many of us who are interested in debating the "when" and "what" of this important doctrine, Jesse recognised and wrote that the length of the paper may have put some off reading it. The material is now condensed into 5 pages and is immensely readable.


I do urge any who have an interest in the Baptism of the Holy Spirit and are perhaps wondering; "Did I receive when I believed?" to go and make use of this free resource. What better reward for Jesse's hard work than to know that many Christians have come into their rightful and free inheritance by receiving the Baptism of the Spirit?!

No comments: