Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Charismatica - Revival, Renewal and Referral Blog

Thanks to Janelle Phillips for this link - Charismatica. It is by Dr. Michael G. Davis who attends a Vineyard church in California. I have yet to read everything on the site but there is an incredible amount of material on this site and a lot of links that he has gathered together. Here's just a few that caught my eye;


1. Vineyard Blogs


2. Revival Ministries:

"Catch the Fire" - Guy Chevreau.

"Encounters Network" - Jim Goll.

"Global Awakening" - Randy Clark.

"Global Harvest Ministries" - C Peter Wagner.

"International House of Prayer" - Mike Bickle.

"John Kilpatrick Ministries" - John Kilpatrick.

"Jack Deere Ministries" - Jack Deere.

"Watch of the Lord" - Mahesh Chavda.

"Morningstar Ministries" - Rick Joyner.

"Revival Ministries" - Rodney Howard-Browne.

"Streams Ministries International" - John Paul Jackson.

"Toronto Airport Christian Fellowship".

3. Church Associations and Denominations:

"Assemblies of God"

"Association of Vineyard Churches"

"Foursquare Churches" - President: Dr Jack Hayford

"Morning Star Fellowship of Churches".

"Newfrontiers" - Leader: Terry Virgo.

4. Prophetic Ministries.

5 comments:

jul said...

ooohh...I'm busy packing so I'll have to delay but so many interesting links!

Anonymous said...

Good post and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you seeking your information.

Anonymous said...

Well your article helped me truly much in my college assignment. Hats incorrect to you enter, will look audacious for the duration of more interrelated articles soon as its united of my choice issue to read.

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.

Jorge said...

Very interesting topic, thanks for posting!

Greetings from Pozuelo de Alarcón